The MBA program is a Two Year, full-time Degree Programme of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The MBA degree aims at meeting the need of the industry of the country by providing them with talent that has requisite skills of scientific approach to management. There are Four (4) Semester in the 2 year program. The core courses of Management include management concepts, managerial economics, financial accounting, applied statistics, organisation behaviour, marketing management, business communication, computer application, law and others. The program includes electives courses and concentration for further study and specialisation in the second year (in Semester III & IV).
Graduate Degree (10+2+3 scheme) in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks. Those appearing in Graduation can apply, the admission if granted will be provisional subject to passing the qualifying examination as per AKTU Norms.
Admissions at IIFBS are based on UPSEE AKTU Councelling, Balance Seats (if any) through Direct Admission as per AICTE Norms
There is Direct Admission under 15% of the total intake which falls under Management Quota. The admission under this is as per the AKTU and AICTE Norms.
Fill Application Form : Online / PDF
WHY JOIN MBA AT IIFBS
- Well structured MBA program
- Focus on Total Personality Development.
- 19 years of commitment & devotion to business education.
- Internationally recognized faculty.
- Strong Teaching of University curriculum.
- Strong international and industry linkages.
- Strong integration of information technology.
- Modest fee combined with significant number of merit cum need based financial assistance for full-time students.
- Well established Placement & Incubator Cell
- Sports, Extra Curricular Activities including Gym
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, SCHOLARSHIPS & LOANS
Scholarship, freeships, fellowships & graduate assistantships for deserving candidates. The IIFBS management with its moto to offer quality education at moderate fees offers the course at the lowest fees in the region. The college believes that no deserving student be denied admission and pursuing the course of his study due to lack of funding. However it may vary as per the AKTU/ Government of U.P. guidelines announced from time to time.
IIFBS has tie-up with various Banks & Financial Institutions to provide Educational Bank Loans.
- Students can apply for tuition waiver/fee concession and even scholarship based on merit cum means.
- The college provide financial assistance/scholarship to students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) society;
- Students from some categories like SC/ST/OBC can benefit from the Uttar Pradesh State Government support in the payment of Fees.
- The college also provide opportunity for Part-time work (upto 20 hours per week) during term time and full time job during vacations. Part-time work is a great way to supplement our income, develop transferable skills and gain work experience and certificate of work experience making you attractive to employers.
PLACEMENT & SUMMER TRAINNING
- Well established Placement Cell to facilitate and assist its students in proper placements.
- IIFBS has developed strong linkages with Corporate & Industry Associations like FICCI, PHDCCI, ASSOCHAM, IACC, CII & others in last 20 years.
- Excellent Salary with payback period of 6 months to an year.
Syllabus MBA 1st Year
Syllabus MBA 2nd Year